The Art of Working in Collaborative Ways
Given the complex inter-related challenges our communities and organizations face, it is becoming imperative to work across disciplines, organizations, and cultures to develop workable solutions.
This workshop will build your understanding and skills participating in and leading collaborative work. You will learn:
- Core personal and collective leadership qualities that support collaboration
- What is means to practice “collective sensemaking”
- The power of inquiry and listening
- How to create the conditions that enable people and groups to do their best thinking and experience the benefits of networked ways of working together
- Several participatory methods, and have opportunity to practice them
Workshop fee is $100.