About the Webinars
In 2018, we are offering a new way for network partners to connect, through a free, monthly Webinar Series! We are hosting the monthly webinar series to:
- Highlight the diversity of food system work happening throughout New Hampshire;
- Connect network partners across the state and across food system sectors;
- Create space for sharing updates, asking questions, and promoting upcoming events;
- Share knowledge and resources; and
- Build stronger relationships throughout the network.
June 28, 12:00PM-1:00PM
Getting Local! New Hampshire’s Regional Food Systems
There are many people and organizations working to support the local food economy. In this month’s webinar, we will hear about regional food system work from the North Country to Monadnock to the Seacoast. Join us to learn more about what’s happening throughout the state and how you can get involved!
Roe-Ann Tasoulas from Monadnock Farm and Community Coalition
Julie Moran from North Country Farmers Coop
Jillian Hall from Seacoast Eat Local
Jesse Wright from Upper Saco Valley Land Trust