Learn more about the NH Food Alliance: Watch our introduction below!
The NH Food Alliance aims to influence and shape the future of our emerging local food economy to build a food system that works for all in New Hampshire: people, businesses, communities, and the environment. Click here to learn more about our vision and goals.
The Alliance collaborates as a network to:
- Amplify and connect the work of organizations and coalitions across the state;
- Exchange information and resources across NH regions and create space for innovations to emerge;
- Work in an aligned way on broadly shared goals and measurable action priorities;
- Keep a focus on the whole state and inter-connections across issues (eg. find synergy, pursue win-win solutions); and
- Organize a diverse and powerful community voice.
Our Network Partners
Our network partners include individuals, organizations, businesses, and coalitions from across the state. Everyone working to strengthen the NH food system is welcome and encouraged to get involved. Some of our partners include:
In the same way that we work across the sectors of the food system, we also look beyond our state borders to strengthen our connections across the Northeast, creating a more resilient regional food system. We work closely with Food Solutions New England (FSNE), a regional network connecting the six New England States and their statewide food system planning efforts.