Strengthening Your Facilitation Skills
Presented by: Sue Cagle and Sharon Cowen, UNH Cooperative Extension in partnership with HEAL NH
This two-day workshop will help you develop skills and strategies to more effectively and efficiently facilitate work groups, community groups, coalitions, and collaborations.
Through this training, participants will learn to:
- Create collaborative relationships
- Design and customize processes to meet the needs of specific groups
- Develop intentional facilitation practices and use facilitation mapping to design meetings.
- Identify behaviors that hinder and help a group process
- Strengthen participatory and interpersonal skills and increase ability to manage group conflict
For more information: http://www.healnh.org/index.php/newsroom/news/593-creating-healthy-commu...